Sayre Associates, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, always welcomes resumes from qualified civil engineers, land surveyors and civil technicians. Additional staff may or may not be planned at this time, however, highly qualified applicants will always be seriously considered for hire. Please email us your resume for consideration. Resumes will be kept on file for a period of one year. Thanks for your interest in Sayre Associates!
Current Opening: BOOKKEEPER
Sayre Associates is seeking an individual experienced in payroll, accounts payable and bookkeeping. In this position, you must be willing to provide office support and manage some human resource functions. Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll (including all State and Federal income tax reporting), and account reconciliation.
- Manage employee benefits and employee records, and assist co-workers with insurance and other benefits.
- Assist with answering phones, order office supplies and assist with insurance forms and filing.
If you are interested in this opening, please send your resume to Sayre Associates, Attn: Jeff Boldt, 216 S. Duluth Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 or send him an email
Current Opening: CIVIL ENGINEER
Sayre Associates is seeking a team-oriented Project Engineer to perform civil engineering work. The successful applicant will have a BS in Civil Engineering and a minimum of 4 years of progressive design experience. The position requires good communication skills and a commitment to client satisfaction. A working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred. Salary is dependent on experience. Please send your resume to Sayre Associates, Attn: Jeff Boldt, 216 S Duluth Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 or send him an email.
Current Opening: SUMMER CONSTRUCTION OBSERVATION TECHNICIAN INTERN
Sayre Associates has an opening for a Construction Observation Technician with our experienced team. This position is full-time throughout summer 2020.
- - The intern would provide construction observation assistance on projects in Sioux Falls and the surrounding communities. May include other duties as assigned, including but not limited to, working on the survey crew.
- - Ideal candidates would be undergraduate students studying Civil Engineering or a related field. Have a valid driver's license and can provide own dependable transportation. Willing to work overtime, if required. Enjoy working outside. Computer skills, such as familiarity with Word, Excel and database programs, are required. Some experience is preferred.
- - Have an attention to detail, able to keep accurate records, be organized, able to follow detailed instructions, have problem-solving and communication skills, and are not afraid to ask questions.
If interested in applying, please email your resume to Carrie